- Who we are:
We are the Skin and Beauty Clinic by Hilary Jones located on 7 Adelaide Street, Sligo.
You can contact us at this address by post or by email at email@example.com.
Our data protection officer may be contacted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Why we process your data, the lawful basis for processing your data and who we share it with
- For people who view and interact with our website, we process data:
- to respond to your query when sent through our ‘contact us’ form
- to sign up to our Promotion Email when you request subscription through our website
- in order to market the services of our firm
- To provide you with information on products you have previously expressed an interest in.
The legal basis for the processing of this data is processing necessary for the purpose of the legitimate interests of our firm in promoting our services. We always include an unsubscribe button in our communications, so you can opt out of receiving such communications at any time.
We share information such as your name and email address with our website services provider provides the contact us page on our website. This provider is not permitted to use this data other than on our behalf.
We will retain this data for 3 years.
We share the information you provide with our practice management system in order to store your contact information with our client file. We may also send you emails through our email service provider.
We will retain this data for 3 years.
- For job applicants to the firm, we process data:
- Payment online
- Transfers of data outside the European Economic Area
We transfer data relating to payments made online by Paypal U.S.A .The safeguard we have put in place for this transfer is to enter into European Commission approved standard contractual clauses with the provider.
- Information received from third parties and the source of that data
Is as follows:
- Paypal/Stripe – Payment of Services
- Brandpower.ie– Website Provider
- Your rights relating to personal data
You have the following rights under the GDPR, in certain circumstances and subject to certain exemptions, in relation to your personal data:
- right to access the data – you have the right to request a copy of the personal data that we hold about you, together with other information about our processing of that personal data.
- right to rectification- you have the right to request that any inaccurate data that is held about you is corrected, or if we have incomplete information you may request that we update the information such that it is complete.
- right to erasure – you have the right to request us to delete personal data that we hold about you. This is sometimes referred to as the right to be forgotten.
- right to restriction of processing or to object to processing – you have the right to request that we no longer process your personal data for particular purposes, or to object to our processing of your personal data for particular purposes.
- . Right to data portability – you have the right to request us to provide you, or a third party, with a copy of your personal data in a structured, commonly used machine readable format.
In order to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us at the contact details at the start of this privacy notice.
If we are processing personal data based on your consent, you may withdraw that consent at any time. This does not affect the lawfulness of processing which took place prior to its withdrawal.
If you are unhappy with how we process personal data, we ask you to contact us so that we can rectify the situation.
You may lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. The Irish supervisory authority is the Data Protection Commission.
- Requirement to process personal data
You may browse our website without providing us with any personal data and this will not affect your ability to view our website.
If you do not provide us with your information for the purposes described above, we cannot send you our SMS/Email, respond to your queries sent through our contact us form, liaise with you on client matters, or assess your suitability for a role within our firm.
- Automated decision-making and profiling
We do not use any personal data for the purpose of automated decision-making or profiling.